Terms and Conditions for Sale
Last Update: 01.04.2020
The Terms and Conditions for Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you (buyer ) on www.mooncee.com or on our mobile application (jointly defined as the “Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Mooncee, a limited liability company registered in United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) under license number 1905988.01. Mooncee is registered under Shams, Free Zone in UAE (“we”, “our” or “us”).
Please read below mentioned terms and conditions cautiously before you submit your order through the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and conditions for Sale with immediate effect.
- Our acceptance for your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing ( by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for your order.
- Payment Method:By placing an order, you authorise us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. Mooncee.com accepts payment by,
- Credit/Debit card
- Your Login Wallet account
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- In order to authorise credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorise us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
- com may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
- Cancelling Order:You (Buyer) may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Our Cancellation:com may cancel your order(s) if:
- Buyer do not make any payment to us when it is due
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products
- Within a reasonable time, you do not allow us to deliver the products to you
- You make an attempt to bulk or multiple order purchase as mentioned below.
- Bulk/Multiple Purchasing:com reserves the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, where we detect bulk purchasing or multiple units of similar products being purchased.
Delivery Of Product:
- Delivery Cost: The cost of delivery will be as displayed to you on com , if applicable.
- Delivery Date: It will be displayed to you on the website or informed to you via mail.
- Delivery Delays:
- if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay
- if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be delivered through your post-box, our third-party courier person will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product
- if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery, our third-party courier partner person will contact you for further instructions. If, despite reasonable efforts, our third-party courier partner is unable to contact you or re-arrange the delivery or if, you do not able to collect the product from its warehouse, we will cancel your order.
- We do not guarantee when an order will be delivered. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by the site or other parties, only as an estimate. We urge you to order in a proper way to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- We have also marked some Non-Service areas in UAE which are out of route, due to which we charge AED 15 to AED 35 as delivery charges on the appeal of our Courier partners.
Return Of Product:
- Arrange a return: Email- email@example.com or call our Customer Care Team on (+971-524875267) within 5 Days from the day you received your order to arrange a return.
- Product(s) returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned product(s) that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
- Pack the product in its original state and packaging. Do not remove any code or labels on the box. Hand over the package to our third-party courier representative.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and your payment will be transferred to your Login Wallet Account. You can use your Wallet Account Balance for your fresh Orders only.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Product:
- Products, those have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Products those fall under specific categories, including Lingerie, Undergarments, Swimwear & Beachwear, Sportswear Bra, hosiery, socks, hygiene related and personal care products.
- Any consumable product which has been utilized or put in.
- Makeup and Cosmetic products
Note: These Products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and procedures. You should always check the composition/ ingredients for cosmetic products to avoid potential allergic reactions.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your received ordered shipment, just make sure to contact us within 5 days from the day your order is delivered and ensure that the product is in its original packaging, unworn and in the same condition as you received it.
- In all circumstances, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees or the cost of delivery charges paid to our third-party courier partner; if applicable) and you may pay the costs of return shipping.
- Products which are not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order prior to shipping for any reason.
- For cash on delivery payments, refund will be transfer to your Login Wallet Account so that you can buy another item from our store, we have No Cash Refund Policy.
- For credit/debit card payments, you can choose to have a refund by credit/debit card or to your Login wallet Account.
- You will receive your refund into your Login Wallet Account within 5 working days once the returned product is received back to us and inspected by our team.
- In case of credit/debit card payment, you will receive your refund into your credit/debit card, within twenty-eight (28) days from the day on which we receive the product back to us and it get inspected.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error through our product listing team or any technical issues, comshall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such products listed at the incorrect price. Also, Mooncee.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a refund to your card for such product in the amount of incorrect price.
These Terms and conditions for Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated herein by reference contain the agreement between the parties (“Site” and “Buyer”) with respect to the subject substance and supersede all prior agreements, representations and negotiations, written or oral, relating to its subject substance. Except as provided in these Terms and conditions for Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated into these Terms and conditions for sale by reference, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or agreements between the parties whether direct, indirect, collateral, express or implied.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms and conditions for Sale and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction in U.A.E.
These Terms and conditions for sale cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. Mooncee.com reserves the right to make changes to this website and to modify, vary, amend or supplement any Terms and conditions for Sale at any time and from time to time. Mooncee.com will post the current version of these Terms and conditions for Sale on the Site and each such change will be effective upon posting on the Site or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date” (if any). Your continued use of the Site and our services following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by and its acceptance of these Terms and conditions for Sale as so modified.